OFFICE: 2, Alimosho Road, Off Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos -Nigeria.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgPHONE: +234 803 3314742
NATIONAL MISSIONS WEEK
The CRM National Missions Week holds from Wednesday 1st to Wednesday 8th August, 2018. The event is to be held at all CRM centres nationwide and other parts of the world.
The purposes of the CRM Missions Week are as follows:
1. To help CRM brethren to become Missions Minded.
2. To raise an army of full time missions volunteers for our increasing mission fields.
3. To raise men and women who will support the work of missions with their resources.
4. To raise men and women who will be committed to praying for missions.
5. To encourage every CRM member to participate in missions by Going, Giving and Groaning (Praying).
6. To create an opportunity for every CRM member to bless a Missionary and continue to show them love.
WHAT TO DO DURING THE MISSIONS WEEK.
1. Ensure that you participate in the Bible Study for the week titled OPERATION ONE. This will help you to understand God’s demand on you concerning the work of Evangelism and Missions.
2. Pray for CRM missions leadership, mission fields and missionaries everyday of the week. The Prayer points are in the Missions Week journal and we will also send it to all by online sources daily. If you don’t get the message starting 2nd April, text ur number to 08033314742.
3. Visit a serving missionary in his or her mission field during the missions week and go with gifts.
4. Buy a recharge card of any amount that you can afford and dedicate it to calling some or all of our CRM missionaries (local and abroad). Their numbers are in the Missions Week Journal which has been sent to all the State Overseers.
5. Donate generously towards the work of missions. No special missions donation will be taken in CRM churches for thus Missions Week as we did in the past. Instead we expect committed brethren to make direct donations into the following missions account:
MISSIONS AID INTERNATIONAL
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Call 08033314742 to notify about your donation.
Please make sure you participate in the CRM Missions Week 2017
CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MINISTRIES INC.
DIRECTORATE OF MISSIONS: BIBLE STUDY FOR NATIONAL MISSIONS WEEK 2018
TITLE: OPERATION ONE
Operation One is an outreach strategy targeted at making every believer responsible for fulfilling the mandate of Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:19-20. It is one thing to know that God wants each of us to win souls always but another thing to make this a personal responsibility. The purpose of Operation One is to make every member of CRM responsible for personal soul winning; especially in this our year of unceasing fruitfulness! Operation One is the idea of CRM Lagos State 1 leadership and has been introduced in the State with positive results since January 2017.
2. WHAT IS OPERATION ONE?
Operation One is One Man, One Soul, One Month.
ONE MAN: Every member of CRM is personally involved. You were saved to save somebody else. 2 Cor. 5:17-18.
ONE SOUL: Every soul is important to God. Luke 19:10. The Saul of yesterday is the Apostle Paul of tomorrow. However it is only when soul winners are at work that conversion of sinners become the order of the day; one by one, day by day. Mark 16:15.
ONE MONTH: God’s expectation is that His children will preach the gospel of salvation in season and out of season; no excuses, no delays. John 4:35, Luke 9:6 and Acts 5:42. However we know from experience that it is not every time we preach that we win a soul. The least expectation is that anyone that keeps preaching through the month will win at least one soul in one month. So operation One is the challenge for every CRM member to win at least One Soul each Month.
3. THE NECESSITY OF OPERATION ONE IN SOUL WINNING
A. Soul Winning is our Father’s Business. John 3:16, 1 Tim.2:1-4. Our Father’s business must be our own personal business also.
B. Soul Winning preserves the salvation of the believer. Ezek. 3:17-21. Believers who refuse to warn sinners will pay with their own souls. What does this imply?
C. Soul Winning is key to great Rewards. John 15:16, 2 Tim. 4:7,8, Dan. 12:3.
D. Soul Winning is the main mission of CRM. We in CRM have God’s mandate to prepare men for the great harvest in the Catholic Church. This assignment is not finished yet.
E. Soul Winning is the key to Church Growth. We must reject the present state of smallness of our church branches. The solution is for all of us to engage in aggressive soul winning. Acts 5:41, 42.
4. STRATEGY FOR IMPLEMENTING OPERATION ONE
A. Every Saturday: Either 6.30am to 8.30am or 4pm to 6pm. One hour of prayers for souls and one hour of soul winning, follow up or Visitation. (Each Centre is to decide how to implement this.)
B. Every First Sunday of the Month: One hour of practical evangelism before or after service. (Each Centre is to decide how to implement this.)
C. On Individual Basis Every week: Bus Evangelism, Neighbourhood Evangelism, Office/Market place Evangelism, Friendship Evangelism, Tracts Distribution, etc.
C. CRM branches that implement Operation One may request for free tracts from the Home Missions Secretariat.
Beloved, more than ever before, we must remember that we are soldiers who are engaged in a great and most gruesome warfare. It is time to cast away our civilian garments and put on our warfare attire. It is time to go to war with our spiritual sword. It is time to separate ourselves from civilian pursuits. It is time to get ready for eternity and also prepare others for it. No more ease in Zion. Let us arise and win this war against the powers of darkness as we depopulate hell and populate heaven. We shall have revival cost what it may!